close

英文翻譯社提供以下資訊

 

台北世貿中心各項展覽陸續來臨,想必又有不少兼職人員去應徵做會場翻譯。現提供一些常用英文表達,助各位兼職人員一臂之力。

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。

It's an honor to meet you.

很榮幸認識你。

Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.

很高興認識你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name?

你的名字怎麼讀?

How do I address you?

如何稱呼您?

It's going to be the pride of our company.

這將是本公司的榮幸。

What line of business are you in?

您做那一行?

Keep in touch.

保持聯繫。

Thank you for coming.

謝謝你的光臨。

Don't mention it.

別客氣。

Excuse me for interrupting.

請原諒我打擾你。

I'm sorry to disturb you.

對不起打擾你一下。

Excuse me a moment.

對不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I'll be right back.

對不起,我馬上回來

如有其他疑問也可以跟我們英文翻譯社詢問~~

文章來源 : http://www.translations.com.tw/TranslationNews/Art-261.html

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 碩博翻譯 的頭像
    碩博翻譯

    值得推薦的專業翻譯社-碩博板橋、桃園、新竹、台南翻譯社

    碩博翻譯 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()